TRAVEL & DIRECTIONS
Click here to get directions!
PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT I-50 IS FINALLY OPENED ALL THE WAY TO MONTEBELLO, ALTHOUGH IT MIGHT NOT APPEAR YET ON YOUR GPS.
- We strongly encourage everyone to use buses or carpooling.
- Please note that Laurier Street, Dollard Street and St-Michel Street will be closed to vehicules. No parking spots will be available directly at the marina.
- Parking A (VIP) will be located at St. Michel School (240, Bonsecours Street – near the church), a 2-minute walk from the festival grounds. Please note that this parking lot will only be open starting at 6pm on the Friday. SOLD OUT.
- Parking B (new main parking lot) will be located between Montebello and Fassett will a shuttle service available. To get to that parking lot, you need to take the Fassett exit on I-50, follow directions to Fassett, then the parking lot will be located on the right. SOLD OUT.
- There will be other parking lots and street parking in and around Montebello. Please note that bus shuttles will be available all weekend from the various parking lots and campgrounds (Montebello, Papineauville, Fassett, St-André-Avellin) to the festival grounds.
Many promoters will be doing bus packages in various cities. Please check back later.
Montreal bus package info: http://www.admission.com/event/amnesia-rockfest-bustrip-billets/724985
Quebec City bus package info: Karl-Emmanuel Picard email@example.com
Ottawa/Gatineau bus package info: Shawn Scallen firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning a bus package in your town?
Drop us a line and we will add the info to this page.
Greyhound buses ride to Montebello twice a day from various cities -
click here for more info.
Come to the festival with your boat on the beautiful Ottawa River !
Click here for more details.
For all you awesome folks that will be flying in from other countries/provinces, here’s links to the two international airports that are the closest to Montebello :